If you are still working toward any certification (MRCC, MPCC, CMC, MMC), you will need to complete the Certification Progress Plan. A Certification Progress Plan must be turned in to Missouri State Outreach following each educational institute/conference in order for you to receive your education hours from that session.
If you already have both your MPCC and your MMC, you only need to turn in affidavits after MOCCFOA education sessions and you will receive credit for your hours. In other words, if you are completely finished with your certification process, no Certification Progress Plan is required. Also, if you are not working toward any certification at all, you do not need to complete the Certification Progress Plan.
This Plan must be submitted within 30 days after attendance of any of the following: Fall Master Academy/MML Conference, MOCCFOA Regionals and New Clerks or Spring Master Academy/Spring Institute, in order to receive education points toward MOCCFOA or IIMC certification.
You may complete the form and submit it at the end of the conference with your affidavit or within 30 days to:
Belinda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Belinda Pearson
901 South National Avenue
Springfield, MO 65897
Please note that if you are in the final stages of the MPCC designation, your information submitted on the Certification Progress Plan form should be in essay form and should include the benefits of participating in the education process.
Documents for Download
MoCCFOA Certification Progress Plan (PDF document)
Missouri Registered City Clerk Certification Application (PDF document)
Continuing and Sustaining Missouri Registered City Clerk Application (PDF document)
Missouri Professional City Clerk Application (PDFdocument)
What are the levels of Missouri Certification?
Missouri Registered City Clerk (MRCC)
- Missouri Registered City Clerk – Continuing (MRCC – Continuing)
- Missouri Registered City Clerk – Sustaining (MRCC – Sustaining)
- Missouri Professional City Clerk (MPCC)
I'm working toward my Missouri Certification, where do I put the Spring Institute hours on my application?
- For MRCC applicants, the Spring Institute is placed in Section 1. Education (1 hour for each hour of attendance) and Section 2. Experience (1 point per year of full conference attendance.)
- For MRCC Continuing & MRCC Sustaining Applicants, the Spring Institute is placed in Section 3. Professional and Community Contributions, under F. Attendance at MoCCFOA Annual Conference (1 point per event.)
- For MPCC applicants, the Spring Institute is placed in Section 2. Professional and Community Contributions, under F. Attendance at MoCCFOA Annual Conference (1 point per event.)
Where do my Master Academy points go on my MRCC Application?
- For MRCC applicants, Master Academy points are counted under Section 2. Experience, under D. Additional Educational Experience, #1 Courses/Seminars and in-service training relating to position as a Missouri City Clerk (1 point per 6 hour course.)
- For MRCC Continuing & MRCC Sustaining applicants, Master Academy points are counted under Section 1. Advanced Education, under A. MoCCFOA Master Academy Session (3 points for 6 hours or 1 day.)
- For MPCC applicants, Master Academy points are counted under Section 1. Advanced Education, under A. MoCCFOA Master Academy Session (3 points for 6 hours or 1 day.)
Where do my New Clerks' Institute points go on my MRCC Application?
- For MRCC applicants, the New Clerks’ Institute is required and is reported on Section 1. Education.