Outstanding Clerk Nomination Form
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to open)
- Create, and keep current, a notebook or electronic file with information on objectives of the Committee, timelines, the duties of Chairman and Committee responsibilities to be passed to the incoming Chair.
- Complete participation from all Committee members. Members not participating will not receive a certificate of participation.
- Each Division and Committee will have a page on the web site that shall be kept current.
- Continue to widely distribute information on the nomination process
- Provide applications via MML for distribution at the Fall conference to elected officials
- Ensure nomination information and applications are posted to the Association's web site.
- Add an area to the web site where members can update their profiles and bio information to make nominations easier
- Ensure nomination information and applications are on MML web site and MCMA email blast
- Ask MML to include nomination information in folders at MML Conference
- Announce nomination process at MML Conference general business lunch
- Put information and applications at Silent Auction Booth
- Work with Public Relations Committee to put poster in Silent Auction Booth of pervious year's Outstanding Clerk
|Mallory Brown||North Kansas City||816-279-6006
|Melissa Ziemianin||Pineville||(417) 223-4368 Ext email@example.com|