MoCCFOA Scholarship Guidelines
The following criteria shall be considered by the Scholarship Committee and judged according to the
information provided. Applications must be submitted and reviewed on a year-to-year basis.
1. Applicant must be a member in good standing of the Missouri City Clerks and Finance Officers
2. Applicant must be a City Clerk, City Treasurer, City Collector, Finance Officer or hold a
3. The Scholarship Chairman must receive applications no later than August 31st for the Regional Conferences and December 31st for the Spring Institute and New Clerks Conference.
4. Applicant must have requested his/her municipality to underwrite schooling financially and been
denied funding either by the Mayor, City Administrator, City Manager or City Council.
5. Applicant must submit a letter from the Mayor, City Manager, City Administrator or Council
expressing support of the application and indicating a commitment to grant time off to attend the
6. Attach a statement giving reasons for attendance and what it will mean to work toward
certification by participating in a continuing education program.
7. All MoCCFOA Scholarship recipients shall provide conference receipts to the Treasurer of the
MoCCFOA no later than 15 days from the close of the conference in order to be reimbursed for
approved expenses. Any receipts submitted for reimbursement after the 15 days from the close of the
conference will not be considered for payment.
Please mail, e-mail or fax application to Scholarship Chairman:
Deanna Jones, City Clerk
City of Berkeley
8425 Airport Road
Berkeley, MO 63134
Phone: (314) 524-3313
FAX: (314) 264-2070