Complete the fill-able PDF application form and hit the submit button (you will need Adobe Reader); print these documents and mail to Treasurer listed below or contact:
Treasurer, Renée Kingston
City of Camdenton
437 W US Highway 54
Camdenton, MO 65020
|TYPES of MEMBERSHIP||DUES|
|Population less than 10,000||$25.00|
|Population over 30,000||$50.00|
*When there is more than one (1) active member from a municipality, a fee of $15.00 per year shall be paid for each additional member.
- Active Member - Municipal Clerks, Finance Officers and such other municipal official or person with the same or similar powers and duties who are actively affiliated with a municipality located in the State of Missouri.
- Life Member - Municipal Clerks and Finance Officers who served in that capacity at least ten (10) years and held active membership at the time of their retirement from their respective municipalities.
- Affiliate Member - Former Municipal Clerks, Finance Officers and such other municipal officials who no longer hold office but who did not retire while in such position and desire to maintain an interest in the Association.
- Associate Member - Representative of businesses, public utilities, educational institutions, governmental agencies and other political jurisdictions interested in the welfare of this Association.
- Honorary Member - Honorary membership may be bestowed by the President with the approval of the Board of Directors and should only be proposed for those persons who have served the Association in a special way and are not eligible for another form of membership.
NOTE: Active and Life Members in good standing are eligible to participate in the MoCCFOA ListServ. If you have question about getting on the the members listserv contact Renee Kingston, Technology Chairman at (573)346-3600 or email@example.com. Policy for Use of the MoCCFOA ListServ